June 11, 2009

Randomness

It's been a quiet week here. My parents and grandmother went away due to a family member being ill.
Both boys have had sinus infections, but are on the mend, thanks to antibiotics.
We haven't done any school work this week, due to the illness and family situation, but we will get back to work next week. I have DB's homeschool portfolio evaluation next week as well. Should go just fine, I'm not worried about it.
There is a used curriculum fair next weekend at our church, but unfortunately I won't have the money to buy anything. I was hoping to pick up Apologia General Science, and a math text. Oh well, will just have to pick them up full price when I get the money.
Just got back from the library, and was impressed they had the couple of books I wanted for our human body unit we are working on.

Ok, back to work...getting ready for tomorrow
Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers