August 25, 2009

Ability Tuesday

My dear friend Jasmine, every Tuesday, hosts an "Ability Tuesday" on Facebook, and encourages all of us to share our children's abilities, as a celebration of who they are. This week she blogged about her beautiful children's abilities in photos. I thought I would do the same, and share with you.


My ever thoughtful and contemplating daughterThe budding photographer
And my ever curious, and always learning middle child.

I love them so much, and am so blessed to be their mother!

Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, I love this. Your children are beautiful. I've made it easier now to link the post by placing a Mr. Linky on my blog. In the future you can link onto Mr. Linky and it will let others who click on my blog come over to your blog and see your children's abilities. This is great. Thanks for sharing. I changed the named to Tuesday Talents. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Followers