August 28, 2009

Count Your Blessings

LostSeed.com




1. My father is getting better hour by hour, after his surgery this week. God protected him against something more tragic

2. God has blessed me with several amazing online friends who continue to help me grow in my faith.

3. My children are learning to be more compassionate towards each other.

4. I am blessed by the sermons my church does, even when I cannot be there in person.

5. God has taught me, through his grace, that people who harbor anger for no reason are not worth the battle. It is his job to work in their life, not mine.

6. We are provided for each and every day.

Be blessed!

4 comments:

  1. God is good Stephanie. I will continue to pray for your father. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and always inspiring me to keep writing. I love that you are writing again. I love stopping by and hearing all about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,
    Thanks for joining us on Count Your Blessings. Feel free to link up at the original post here- http://buildingherhouse.blogspot.com/2009/08/count-your-blessings_28.html
    so you can share in our blessings and we in yours.
    Blessings,
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jasmine! I am so glad I have you as a friend, you are truly a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen! I am glad I found your site through my friend Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete

Followers