August 28, 2009
Count Your Blessings
1. My father is getting better hour by hour, after his surgery this week. God protected him against something more tragic
2. God has blessed me with several amazing online friends who continue to help me grow in my faith.
3. My children are learning to be more compassionate towards each other.
4. I am blessed by the sermons my church does, even when I cannot be there in person.
5. God has taught me, through his grace, that people who harbor anger for no reason are not worth the battle. It is his job to work in their life, not mine.
6. We are provided for each and every day.