November 14, 2009

The Move....

Our move is complete. We couldn't have done it without the support of some fabulous friends (Yvette, Sam's boyfriend and two of his friends). We are in an apartment on the second and third floor, of an old victorian house. I LOVE how much room we have, although until I get all the boxes sorted and unpacked, it is a bit of a maze in some areas.

I have been so blessed by Yehovah! He gave me the means to do this move, and he will give me the means to begin my business. I will be babysitting my grandson and soon-to-be-born granddaughter starting next spring, but I also want to start my own virtual assistant business.

The kids each have their own room. The boys are ecstatic about that since they have shared a room since the day they were born. We also have a nice little room on the third floor for storage. There is no heat or electricity in there, but it will not be "freezing", so should do well for additional food storage too. I am working slowly on building up a pantry of stuff as it goes on sale, or I have a good coupon deal for it. It will take some time, but we will get there. I would love to get a small chest freezer to keep meat in when I find it on sale, but no luck yet.

I will be posting a video walk through later in the week, after I get some more unpacked and make the house more presentable.

Thanks to all my friends for asking where I had been, and the well wishes and prayers for the move. Despite cases of bronchitis the weekend of the move, and the horrid stairs, we made it safe and sound.

Be blessed!

4 comments:

  1. I am SOOO excited for you all!! Glad it all went well. Sounds like a delightful place.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. PTL! Stephanie! It sounds like a great home! Can't wait to see the pictures/video! Hope ya'll are all feeling well.
    I have an award for you over on my blog! Hope you can get it soon!!=)
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hannah! I saw your blog on FB and headed over to read it before I even got this message. Thanks so much for the award!

    Miss chatting with you :) Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacque,
    Thank you so much! It is such a blessing to have you as a friend :). It is a delightful place, with lots of old character. And it feels like home, which is the most important thing.

    Hugs and be blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Followers