January 8, 2010

Chaos and Order

Yes, you read the title right. And no, it is not backwards. Although I feel backwards at the moment.

We moved into our apartment back at the beginning of November. It only took about 2 weeks to put most of our things in their rightful place. But I still had boxes that had to be sorted through. I still do.

My daughter Nicolle and her family moved in just a few weeks before Christmas. I am overjoyed to have her with us. Especially with being able to see my grandson and new granddaughter on a daily basis, and be a part of their lives.

But with that comes chaos. Not a bad chaos, but a normal, "there are littles in the house", chaos. It is something that I have not been used to for many years, as my youngest is 12 now.

And I will admit, as YHWH has convicted me of this all my life.....I easily get distracted. If I have something to do that will take more than a few minutes, I will keep putting it off, because I am the type of person who, when interrupted, will have a very hard time getting back on task. And with Nicolle not being able to lift my grandson until she is healed, there is a lot of interruption. It isn't her fault, and I don't blame her, it is just the current situation.

I need to refocus. I need a plan of action. I need a schedule. I think I will work on this during this weekend and see what I can come up with. I might even post it here for accountability from all my dear friends.

Please pray with me for guidance. I need to get back on track in every area of my life.

Be blessed

4 comments:

  1. Stephanie, may the Lord Shalom continue to shower you with His peace.

    You are all adjusting. I will keep you in prayer.

    My love

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you are able to be such a blessing to your daughter and help with the "littles" in your house! I will pray for you that HE will give you wisdom and guidance for your days. Enjoy this season....make sure your priorities are His priorities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I respectfully ask you to investigate the Hebrew roots you spoke of on Susans blog in the comments section. Please be sure they are not changing Jesus or His diety, I dont know much about it but I have heard this may be so. It is not necessary to post this.
    thank you,
    debbieo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie,
    I am doing nothing but researching. This is what is drawing me closer to YHWH and Yeshua. I have found nothing that changes who Yeshua is. If I did, it wouldn't be true.

    I do not believe man's word, but YHWH's. It is the only truth.

    I hope you will understand that I published your comments, despite your asking me not to, because of my "policy" about comments. If you are strong enough to put your name to it, then it should be published. This is not to belittle you, but to keep the truth and honesty here.

    Be blessed

    ReplyDelete

Followers