January 3, 2010

New Life

It has been a busy week here at our home. We have welcomed Miss Sonja Rose into our family

She was born on 12/29/09, at 8:02 am. She weighed 6lbs 3oz, and was 19" long. Now her big brother has a sister, and he is absolutely in love with her!

Saske is only 18 months, and due to my beautiful daughter having a c-section, I am helping out as much as I can with my grandson. He keeps me on my toes, that is for sure! But I love it :)

I hope you all have a blessed year, and may YHWH watch over you and your family always.

I will have more posts soon, and many more about homeschooling, since that is part of my life, and I have gotten away from it.

Be blessed


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! She's absolutely beautiful!! How wonderful that you are able to be such a blessing to your family. Enjoy her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Laura! :) I am trying to be a blessing, some days are easier than others with my shoulder, but I am holding my own. Have a blessed time with your family as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Stephanie.

    Miss you so much on Facebook. Congratulations on your grandbaby. I'm glad the article on breastfeeding can help.

    Many blessings dear sister. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you too Jasmine! You are such a sweet person, and you can never have too many of those in your life :)

    Hugs and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Followers