February 18, 2010
Beautiful Blogger Award
I have been blessed by my friend Hannah, at Preparing For Our Children's Future, with a Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you my sweet friend!
The rules for accepting this award:
1.Thank the person that gave you the award
2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered
and whom you think are fantastic!
3.Contact the Bloggers you pick to let them know they've won
4.State 7 Things about yourself!
So, here are my 7 things:
1. I am not an organizer. I try....boy do I try...but for some reason, my brain fights it for all it's worth. Why can't I organize?
2. I get impatient if I am trying to do something, and I get interrupted too many times. It doesn't matter the "thing" I am trying to do, or why I am being interrupted. YHWH is working on this one with me.
3. I only get about 5 hours sleep each night. I would like more, but it doesn't happen often due to my CRPS and my schedule.
4. I am the only girl in my immediate family.
5. I LOVE family genealogy, and am excited to begin the journey again to find out "where" I come from.
6. I spend way too much time online.
7. I have always wanted to learn to play the piano (keyboard in this case since we don't own a piano). I have tried a few times, but life always gets in the way...or I let it get in the way.
Now, for my 15 friends to pass this award onto:
New Life On A Homestead
Heart of Wisdom/Biblical Holidays
Far Above Rubies
Shepherding Kind Hearts
The Daily Planet
HsKubes Haven at Home
Homeschooling Nine Kids
Pursuing What is Excellent
Jo's Health Corner
Home of the Dixie Cajun
Redeeming The Land & Self-Sufficiency
Living Off-Grid at Maple Valley Farm
I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do. Visit them, get to know them, and leave comments. We all love comments!!!! :)