February 23, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook: The Sun WILL Return


FOR TODAY
Outside my window...Gloomy, with snow expected tonight through Friday

I am thinking...I wish I knew why I was in a funk

I am thankful for...A warm place to keep my family, and my online friends

From the learning rooms...We are trying to get back into "the groove" after way too much time off these last 3 months since the move. Studying the American Revolution, and lots of reading.

From the kitchen...Nothing, as I don't feel like I am in a "baking" mood today

I am wearing...Jeans (which I am in the planning stages of turning into a skirt), flowered top, hoodie (I am chilly), and socks and slippers.

I am creating...This post, and still plugging away at the boy's afghans

I am going...To the store later to buy a few gallons of milk, so I do not have to leave my house the rest of the week.

I am reading...The Complete Jewish Bible and many, many blogs

I am hoping...That I get more patience as the day goes by, and that my 3 day-long headache goes away

I am hearing...My boys and my nephew in the livingroom laughing, and my daughter in the kitchen making lunch.

Around the house...Oh too much to do, and not enough energy to do it.

One of my favorite things...Netflix, it is great to choose what to watch, and it is a fabulous blessing to our homeschooling for very little money.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Have the kiddos help me put some bookcases together and get our books off the livingroom floor, homeschooling, spending time with my children, and reading.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing

The sun will return eventually, and soon it will be warm enough to begin planting a small garden

4 comments:

  1. I always love reading these. I haven't posted one in so long. Perhaps next week I will give it a go!

    Blessings, sweet friend~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh... planting a small garden! It's almost time! We always had our seedlings started by now as a part of their fun and learning. I just found the photos I took last year of that.
    :)
    Loved reading. Hope you get out of your funk soon!
    Shalom~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, I agree. The sun will return. I'm so looking forward to that day. Begin again to plant the flowers and the sun shinning through my windows. Ahhh, yes glorious day it will be.

    xox

    Chin up my love. xox

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jasmine :) In all honesty, I can't complain, we have had one of the most mild winters here that I can remember. Just "something"...maybe YHWH is telling me stop, and listen.

    Have a blessed day my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers