April 28, 2010

FIELD TRIP!!!!

Our first field trip of the year!!! We spent a school day out of the house!! I love nice weather hehe. It was a bit chilly, but not a bad day at all weather wise. So I bet you are wondering where we went....drumroll please.....

THE GREEN ALPACA FARM :)

Here is a little preview video that you can watch, from a local tv show called Chronicle.

Now, before I show you the photos, let me just say that Val and her daughter Annie were THE nicest people you ever want to meet. Very welcoming, sweet, and just all around great people. We felt so at home with them, and I would recommend anyone taking a visit.

On to the slideshow:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: The Green Alpaca
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design generated with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. Hey, my friend~

    Your pics are great. I can see you had a wonderful time! The alpacas are sooo CUUUTE!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We did have a good time :) And you are right....they are tooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers