September 6, 2010

Blog Award:)


I got a wonderful surprise tonight in a comment on my blog...Maranda has awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award :) What a great thing to do Maranda, thank you!!! Please make sure to visit Maranda at Sassy Down Home Mama, she is new blogger but does a wonderful job!

Part of receiving this award is that you have to share 3 things that you think are lovely, so here are my three:

1. My Father, YHWH. It still is a total wonder to me that he can love a sinful person like me, with everything he has. I pray that I can be more like him each and every day.

2. Smiles....the kind that come straight from the heart, without being forced in anyway. You know the kind, the ones that come over someone without them even knowing sometimes.

3. My children....they always make my life so much better, and they don't even realize it. They keep me humble, teach me more than they know, and love me no matter what.

And now, I will pass this award to 3 other lovely bloggers, who very much deserve it for all that they share with me, for all the times that they support me and cheer me on. Thank you ladies!!

1. Andi at Declared Unto Him
2. Mama Pea at A Home Grown Journal
3. Miss Rachel Dixon at A City on A Hill

Upon accepting the honor, each one of you should:

1. Put the One Lovely Blog award logo on your blog and/or in a new post.
2. In a new post, share 3 things you think are lovely
3. Pass the award on to 3 fellow bloggers.
4. Link the nominees within your post.
5. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
6. Share the love and link to the person whom you received the award.

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie - I want to personally thank you for the award, I will pray about it and come back.

    How is your 'sickies'....and moving? Oh YHVH lay the path bare before our friend Stephanies feet......thank you Abba.

    Shalom Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Andi. My sickies are almost gone...definitely on the tail end of it. Thanks for the prayers!!!
    No more news on the moving front yet, we are still packing some small stuff, and hope to get a Uhaul soon to take some of the smaller furniture and such to the storage unit. Just a wait and see situation for now:)

    Shalom!

    ReplyDelete

Followers