December 17, 2010

This is on my mind.....Housekeeping

No photo for this week's "This is on my mind". Because of my new routine, I don't have much homekeeping to do today around the house. I have gotten so I do the bulk of it on Thursday mornings, before 10:00 a.m. Why I ended up in this routine was a complete fluke, but I am loving it. It makes the preparation time for actual Shabbat so much more enjoyable. I am able to spend more time on my baking, which I so prefer over homekeeping lol.

But there are other housekeeping/homekeeping duties that need to be attended to as well, and have sorely been neglected. One of them is our homeschooling. We were a still a bit hit or miss this past week in our work, and next week is not looking good due to the holiday's and some appointments, but we still generated paper work. This paperwork has been quickly tossed with the binders onto the book shelf, but not actually put in them. Today we will resolve that issue.

My other housekeeping duty that is sorely overdue is this blog. I have noticed that some of my blogs that I have listed, are no longer posting. I need to clean this up and reorganize. So if you see changes over the next few days, fear not:). I will get it all sorted. I also have some new resources to add to the list, especially for Torah.

I hope you all have a blessed day, and that YHVH guides you in your preparations for Shabbat, and his rest he has planned for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph,
    It makes it easier to be organized..I need to improve my organizing skills. I used to have a big cleaning day on Fridays like most did in Sweden. I have discovered it is better to do a little bit each day. It is less work..

    ReplyDelete

Followers