May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

What could be better for Mother's Day than hard labor from your children? Haha, I love it! Not one grumble. They worked hard for the few hours we had before the showers moved in.






We also went and saw my mom for a bit, to give her some cards and a new gazebo for the back yard. This was her Mother's Day and birthday present. Her birthday is May 12th. I do not know what I would do without my mom. Something that just became a realization for me this year is that she is my friend too.

That is a huge step for us, since as a kid, we didn't get along. I am glad we are at the place we are in our relationship now. I adore her, and would do anything for her.

Happy Mother's Day to all my sweet readers!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are a blessed young momma Steph!! God bless you richly on this 2011 Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate! There have been Mother's Days in the past when I have asked for help in the garden . . . and been cheerfully given it. Hooray for slave labor! Happy Mother's Day to you, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweetie! Hugs and hope you had a fabulous Mother's day too!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Normally, they wouldn't do it without grumbling, but do it. Today, without the grumbling and arguing, was an absolute blessing!

    Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day too Mama Pea, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers