August 8, 2011

Monday, Monday!!

It is...Monday! Why would I be so excited on a Monday morning you ask? Because I am not going to work today. I will probably check in via email at least once, but with nearly 30 hours of overtime in the last 2 weeks, I am taking a much needed break. I have pretty much lounged all weekend, watching movies on Netflix, grocery shopping, and working on my looming project. Today will be spent being busy though.....

-Laundry...about 5 loads of it need to be washed, dried and folded.
-Clean my bedroom....ughh looks like one of the kid's rooms.
-Wash the kitchen and dining room floors.
-Get the extra desk that my father bought, into my bedroom (after I actually clean and make room for it).
-Make a strawberry rhubarb pie (for the first time), and a chocolate cream pie to take to work tomorrow.

Not sure what else will be on the agenda, I know I have enough stuff to do to sink a battle ship...Just going to take it one task at a time.

Oh and hopefully work on a website (future plans for our life in a year or so...will give more details down the road).

Hope you all have a blessed Monday:)

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Praying you a productive yet restful (those two things combined only by His grace!) day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was, didn't get everything done (the baking), but made a good dent in things, and I can walk into my bedroom again lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not exactly a day "off" (!) but then again if you find time to do some things you haven't been able to squeeze in elsewhere, it will be a good day! Blessing to you, Stephanie, you hard worker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too right Mama Pea! I just couldn't stand the bedroom disaster anymore! LOL:) Thanks so much for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers