August 14, 2011

Sunday Scribbles

Inspired by Mama Tea at A Farmish Kind of Life: "Sundays at this farmish place are reserved for Scribbles - short, random musings that collect while my mind has time to wander on this day of (supposed) rest. Enjoy, and feel free to add your own in the comments."

-Yesterday the boys and I took a ride to Tilton, to go look at double wides and modulars at Camelot Homes. Wish they had more models to walk through, especially the small cape I have been eying on the their website.

-I was impressed with the sales woman, Anne, who sat and gave me some information without being super pushy.

-There are lots of plans to be made if I am going to get this done by next year when my lease is up (my goal).

a. Clearing the lot. Finding a local company to clear the lot for free will be easy, there are several logging companies to do the work. Unfortunately they will not stump it. Need to find someone willing to do that for free or nearly free.

b. Need to bring my credit up just a hair. Nearly there, and by next year should be well within the range. Not bad for a momma who has been divorced a few years, injured on the job, floundered for a bit, and is now getting back on her feet.

c. Find a good lawyer to put the deed in my name. Need the land as collateral to get the financing without having to put anything down.

-It was hot by the time we got to Tilton, and the smell of the model homes gave me a headache., but it was worth it to see some of the homes in person and get a real feel for the size of the rooms.

-We had a great drive back, going down Rt 11, so that we could stop and get a great view of Lake Winnipesaukee. It is always amazing to see the scope of even part of it.


-I will find a way to make this happen, not only for me, but for my kiddos. I am smart, strong, and work hard, there is no reason we cannot have our own home, on our own land, in the next year. I know there will be hiccups along the way, but trusting in G-d, and taking it day by day will get us there.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. OH!!! Praying this is his plan for you . . . this or something better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie!! I so appreciate the prayers, so that we can finally be on our own, and not paying rent. Hope your week is going well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Step by step you will get there!

    ReplyDelete

Followers