November 12, 2011

Wow! I've Been Nominated!


Some of you may or may not know that I homeschool my 13 year old son. I actually, at one point in my exciting life, homeschooled my 3 plus 2 of my second husband's children while we were still married. That's 5 of 6 kids. I always kept a blog, but back then the personal stuff was intermingled with the homeschool stuff.

This time I decided to keep them separate. My homeschool blog, Diary of a Homeschooled Kid has been nominated by a dear homeschool friend, for the Best Thrifty Homeschooler. I am so shocked! I am up there with some of the veterans that I have been following since I started homeschooling over 10 years ago. Wow!

If you have never checked out my homeschooling blog, please feel free to do so at the above link. Also, if you feel inclined, I would love your votes. There is a link on my homeschooling blog that will take you to that specific category. You don't need to be a homeschooler to vote :)

Thanks!

2 comments:

Followers