February 7, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Modern Day Redneck blessed me with this blog award this morning!  What a blessing:)  Thanks MDR for sending people my way.  I hope they find something of value here.  I definitely get that when I visit your blog.
 

So here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.


3. Pick your favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.


4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.


 My five, in no particular order:

-Tales of a Lady Homesteader: aka Chicken Mama.  She is an inspiration for sure!  Single like myself, she is already living her dream.  Despite struggles, she always keeps her chin up.  Don't forget to check out her shop too, she takes the most amazing photos, that you can purchase as cards, etc.

-Our Plain and Simple Life: Mrs. Dewey Smith is my kind of lady!  A no nonsense, tell it like it is woman, who also cooks from scratch, and has time to craft what they need, despite a clan of kids.  I am proud to call her friend!

-A Farmish Kind of Life: Mama Tea is just embarking on her real farm dream....they just got their farm!!  Can't wait to see how it grows.  Definitely a must for reading :)

-5 Acres and a Dream: Leigh and her husband are building their homestead dream on 5 acres they purchased a few years ago.  Her sidebar is link heaven for how to do most anything you can imagine, and I love all the things she shares in her posts.

-Jo's Health Corner: Jo is my go to lady for information on using natural things for improving our family's health.  I am just learning and she give such great info!!

I could give this award to so many more than just 5 bloggers....there are so many great blogs out there that I learn from, but sadly I had to choose 5.  Please jump over and visit, leave them some love.

Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award, and looking forward to meeting new bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Stephanie and thanks for passing on the award to me! I really appreciate it.
    Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jo!:) Glad I could pass your site on to others:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, congratulations to you and thank you! I really don't qualify though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Leigh! I didn't see anything that showed how many you had following, and besides, you share too much good stuff, I had to give it to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers