They got over a foot of snow yesterday in NH. I was told by my family, and friends on FB, to basically shut up LOL. I swear I only posted about it twice.
I realize that 80's are not typical for NC in March, but even their "normal" is a huge improvement over our March weather. It seems the old adage is rearing it's ugly head in NH, "In like a lion, out like a lamb". At least that is what I am hoping for.
Tomorrow I am going to look at a place my Aunt told me about. She looked at it a few weeks ago, and instantly thought of me when she saw it. The rent can't be beat, at $300/month. It is an older house, built in 1948, and sits on 4 acres. I know I said a few months ago that I really couldn't come down here now, but after coming to visit, and with the financial situation the way it is, I really can't afford not to.
The big thing will be whether I can do it in June when my lease at my current place is up, or if I have to wait a bit. It all depends on the outcome for dad in the next few months.
On dad, I have a new update. He saw the neurosurgeon on Wednesday, and he is not a candidate for the special radiation treatment. His tumor is a bit bigger than they originally thought, so the radiation will not work. The good news is that the tumor isn't entangled in the brain. It is sitting just on the surface. So after a ton of preop appointments this coming week, on the 16th they will be going in and removing the tumor. Continued prayers would be appreciated.
I will post more about the place here in NC, and some family stuff, when I get back home next week.