May 24, 2012

The Other Side of 40

A little after noon-time today, it will be official.  I will have crossed from mid-40's to just the other side.  I will be 46.  I don't feel it though, in my mind anyway lol.  My body says otherwise.

No big parties or anything, I don't tend to celebrate.  Just another day of the usual housework, school work, etc.  Although I suspect once I move to NC that will change.  My extended family is big on birthdays.  

It's cloudy, foggy, and muggy here today, but no rain, so that is a good thing.  I wish I was going to have my minions...I mean my children, home this weekend.  It is supposed to be nice, and being a holiday weekend, would be the perfect time to have a yard sale to get rid of some of the larger furniture.  But they will be enjoying a weekend of fishing with dad, which is more important :).

Hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. well,someone better come up with a cake! my daughter asked me why in the heck are you moving to North Carolina -she said its sooooo hot -you could fry a egg on the sidewalk--i told her you'd be in the country fulfilling a dream.A lot of people have lost sight of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy, tell your daughter that it isn't that much hotter in the area I will be in, and it isn't like in SC where it really is hot. I am happy and excited for the chance!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Ms Stephanie. You look wonderful. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy birthday, Stephanie! Isn't it exciting to imagine where you will be on your next birthday? I venture to say things will be much different for you than they are now. What a year of great change ahead of you. Best wishes to you, Bloggy Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Followers