May 2, 2012

Slow Start

Yesterday I woke up in a fabulous mood, after the night before.  By 11am I was dragging, feeling tired, and just worn out.  I think it was the weather.  I had to go out in the rain to take dad to get some blood work done, and visit his cousin in the nursing home.  It was damp, cold and rainy.  Amazing how the weather can affect you, isn't it?

I didn't get much accomplished other than a nap yesterday afternoon, and some reading online.  Every one deserves one day off now and then lol.

Today is gearing up very slowly here.  I have been up since 3:45, thanks to a random phone call I got.  No idea who it was, but I could hear someone's heartbeat on the voicemail, like they were holding the phone near their chest, and then very faintly you could hear "What's up".  Then the voicemail ended.  I was less than impressed.  I had another hour and fifteen minutes of sleep before I had to get up.  Decided I was already out of bed, so made coffee.

I have been playing with my brick wall in my Nichols family tree for a bit this morning, but it's time to step away from the computer for a few hours.  Today's agenda is to get some serious school work done for Tom, since we are so behind, and do some housework.  We are supposed to go to my mother's this afternoon so that the boys can help her with some outside work in the yard.

Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Weather does affect you, for sure! Yesterday was rainy and drippy all day and I felt like I didn't have the energy to stay upright (seriously!) let alone do what needed to be done. Geesh, I hate that feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I felt too Mama Pea! Hit me like a ton of bricks.

      Delete

Followers