May 28, 2012

Monday Shares

In the blogging world, I learn so much from you all.  Everything from how to do a new task on my computer, to building things from scratch.  I figured it was time I give back.  Every week I am pinning my heart out on Pinterest, and sharing things I find on Facebook, but rarely share what I find interesting here, so I thought this would be a good weekly post.  I hope you find something that interests you too :)

BlogBooker - a free online service that will turn your blog into a pdf book.  I tried it with this blog, and in about 5 minutes, I had a great pdf.  It does include any photos you have within your posts, and lists linked items as footnotes to each post, but will not include videos.

DIY Washing Machine - If you do not visit Modern Day Redneck's blog on a weekly basis (at least!), you should.  He is very creative, and I love his newest setup, an off grid washing machine.  Definitely bookmark his site and look around, he has a lot to offer (don't miss the posts on his solar bath house).

Free Pressure Canning Manual - Living Prepared has shared a link to a free All-American manual on pressure canning.  I bought an All-American finally, but this manual didn't come with it...wonder why?  This is in a pdf format, so easy to download and print.

Strawberry Tower - No real instructions, just the basic idea, but wouldn't be too hard.  I could see using this for other plants that like to spread out, like peas or cukes too.






52 Jar Method - This is a group of posts at Chef Tess Bakeresse's blog, for "meals in a jar"....Meals you can store in canning jars for quite a long time.  Lots of recipes.

Watermelon Sorbet - My daughter and I LOVE watermelon in the summer.  This looks like an easy recipe to accomplish, and much healthier than ice cream.

Milk Can Table - How stinking cute is this!!  It would be so simple to do, and you can always find one of those old cans at a flea market or yard sale.  Definitely on my list of projects for the future.




Well, that should keep you all busy for a little while :).  If you are interested in seeing more of what I "collect" in the way of ideas and plans for the future, feel free to follow me on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers