September 15, 2012

It's Saturday! :)

I hope you all are having a great weekend!  We are going to be puttering here....I have some genealogy projects to work on, as well as some housework.  The boys will be helping a neighbor downstairs move some furniture.

I did make the artisan bread that I told you about here. Here are the photos of it:


Yes, it was delish!!!  It was super easy to make, and has a wonderful texture and taste.  I will definitely be making this again, and looking forward to trying out different ingredients in it.  I think next time I will try making it in the regular bread pan, rather than a round pan, so I can see how it slices for sandwiches.  


 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, that bread looks wonderful! I'm going to try it . . . thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! It's so simple, and comes out so yummy!! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, wow! I wish I could just reach in and grab it! lol Glad to see it came out great!

    Love ya~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Followers