September 9, 2012

Remembering To Be Thankful

The last few days have been grumbly for me.  Between not liking being at my cousin's, and some money problems that popped up last week, leaving me YET again really tight with no room for anything, I was just cranky.

So I did what I have learned to do....give it to G-d.  I'm not real good at that.  I guess I'm sort of the opposite of most people....I have no problem thanking Him for the good.  I have a problem letting Him have control when it's hard, and no fun.

Control freak?  Yeah, just a bit.  But I gave the issues to Him last night, and I woke up this morning in a better mood.  Did the money issue go away....no, not unless someone left me some money, or I won the lottery...oh wait you actually have to buy a ticket to win lol.  I can't explain it, but when I stop stressing and just give it to Him, it is better.  I feel better, and eventually the problem resolves itself.

Today has been a fairly good day.  Over the course of the day I did some cleaning to get ready for my cousin to come home tomorrow.  Not sure how late she will be, so not sure if we are going home tomorrow or Tuesday.  Most likely Tuesday, although I would rather tomorrow.  I don't know the route well enough to drive in the dark, so if it's not early enough, then I will wait.

I also got to watch my NE Patriots play today.  That was a nice little bonus, since I wasn't sure what would be available for me down here.  I know I can't watch the Sox, unless it's on a channel like ESPN.

Now I am just puttering a bit before I have to get dinner ready.

Hope you all are having a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, sweetie! I'm sorry things have been a little stressed for you lately. Take a deep breath! God's got it all under control. He's got big shoulder and can handle it. It is hard to relinquish control but when we do, like you said, things get better.

    Love and ((((hugs)))) to you, precious one!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang tough. I too am guilty for not giving GOD total control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The easy part for me is giving my problems to God. The hard part is not taking it back!! Hang in there sweet friend! You are on a blessed journey....it will all be just fine!

    ReplyDelete

Followers