April 17, 2013

It's Official....Home In May!





The ex called me last night to tell me he put the check for my share of the tax return in the mail yesterday!  That means that by Monday, I can buy our tickets to fly home the first week of May!!!!

To say the boys and I are excited is an understatement!  While home, besides being there for my grandson's birth, I want to take my mom out to lunch for her birthday.  Hers is on May 12th (the day after baby Jack is due), and mine is on the 24th, so I think it will be fun to do that.

Before we leave though, I need to finish packing up our stuff.  It looks like, most likely, we will be moving within a few days of coming back at the end of the month.  Friends of ours that are buying the house that we will rent, put an offer in last Friday.  We should know something this week or early next week.  I can't wait to get out of this apartment complex!

But, it may be a temporary move for the boys and I, since with any luck, I will be able to pay off a few of the bills on my credit history out of taxes too, getting me one step closer to being able to get my mortgage, and a place of my own.  Hopefully by fall!

So much is happening, my head is spinning.  But it's all good, one day at a time :).   

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear things are going so well for you. I can feel your excitement through your written words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, that's great news! Perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete

Followers