June 19, 2013

Sorry

Sorry I have been MIA lately.  It's been a bit crazy here since I got back from NH.  We officially got the word yesterday afternoon, we are moving this weekend!  So today and tomorrow will be spent packing up the last of the stuff.

I am glad we are going to have a week or so to come back and clean up the apartment.  I hate having to rush when moving.  We officially have to be out of here by the 30th.  So we can moved this weekend, take a day or two to recoup, and then come back and clean.  Not much that actually has to be done, since I have been cleaning things the last week, but you know how that goes...the floors need to be washed, the rugs vacuumed, etc.

Here is an updated picture of my gorgeous grandson Jack:

This was a screen shot I took while talking to my daughter on Skype a few days ago.  Jack was more fascinated with the calendar on the wall behind the laptop, than he was with hanging with his grammy lol.

And I have to share this one that my daughter finally emailed me.  It's my ex, Michael, the first time he held his grandson:

It makes my heart melt.  He is such a good man, and despite the fact that we didn't work out as a couple, I am so blessed he and I are friends.  And even more blessed that we get to raise three amazing kids together.  I love that Jack had his eyes open for this and was actually "looking" at him.

Ok, enough for today.  Time to get more coffee in me, and get a bunch of odds and ends packed.  I will check in as soon as I can. We might be without internet for a bit.


 

2 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of energy for the move and hoping you have super good weather for it.

    Little Jack is indeed a cutie. The Internet is truly a wonderful thing when you think how easy it is to stay connected with loved ones who are a distance away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mama Pea :) Miss you bunches!

      Delete

Followers