July 29, 2013

Crazy Busy

Last week I got a call from our friend and neighbor at the "old" place.  She and her hubby Charlie are moving back to NY....like, immediately.  Charlie has been out of work for about 2 months now, and is too young to just retire, so he has been trying to find a new job.  And he did!  All the way back to their home state of NY.

 Marge and Charlie

We are going to miss these two SO much!  They are such a hoot to hang around, and giving to a fault.

I spent the last couple days helping them get packed up, and after Tom's orthodontist appointment today, we are headed over to load up the truck with them.  They are going to drive a few hours today, and then crash at a hotel, and get a fresh start tomorrow.

I sure hope we can keep in touch once they get settled.  I know we will talk on the phone, but I would like to Skype with Marge at least once in a while. 

I will post some more garden update tomorrow, because there is a lot of info to update you on. :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, it's always sad to see friends move away. But isn't the internet a blessing? A great way to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is sad, they are such good people. And it happened so suddenly, so we didn't really have time to process. My aunt is taking it the hardest.

      Delete

Followers