August 17, 2013

Loving Your Children

So, it is pretty much official, and I can say in my heart of hearts, I am overjoyed.  My daughter and grandson will be here within the next six weeks.

It has been an emotional roller coaster for her with the fiance, and it's finally hit it's lowest point.  I won't go into all the gory details, lets just say this describes him to a "T"





He has a very messed up view of life, and of what it is to be in a relationship, or be a father.  He even told her the other day, during another of his temper tantrums, while packing his stuff to leave, that he didn't want to be in Jack's life if he couldn't be in hers.  Too bad, you helped make that child.  And you can bet, even if he chooses to not be in his life, she and I will make sure he pays his child support.

She is going to need time to heal, to process all this.  She is strong though, and she has a good head on her shoulders, so I know she will be ok.

So, even more so, we need your  prayers for the house down the street.  I called Mr. Wayne yesterday, but he was out of his office, so I left a voicemail.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Prayers are with you, your daughter, and your grandson. Sorry that she is going through this. :( I will keep her in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you've wanted to have your daughter with you all along so I'm happy that you will all be together. A tough way for your daughter to start her young adult life though. She's blessed to have a healthy baby boy and a strong mother like you. Hoping things go well with the house and piece of land you're wanting to be able to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear this. So sad, especially with a baby involved. Still, if he is that immature, I suspect it would be only a matter of time anyway. It's wonderful she has you to come to.

    ReplyDelete

Followers