August 4, 2013

Twenty One Years

At this time, 21 years ago, I was in the process of being admitted to the hospital to have my daughter Samantha.  She was 2 weeks overdue, and this was my 6th time being induced.  Thank goodness she finally decided to make an appearance!
 It is so hard to believe that it has been that long.  It flies by in the blink of an eye.  There are joys and giggles, tears and heartache.  Through it all, she has taught me so much.

She has taught me patience, how to see the best in everyone, how to forgive, how to laugh, and most especially ............ how to love.






And now..........

She is a mother herself.  I pray that little Jack always knows how lucky he is to have this amazing woman as his Momma.


But no matter where she goes, or what she does.....she will always be my "baby girl".

Happy 21st birthday Sweet Pea!!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet birthday post for your girl!

    Happy Birthday, Samantha! You have a strong, smart mama!

    Great picture of the two of you together, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mama Pea! That was taken in May when I went back for to visit, and for Jack's birth. That was the morning we left, and we were both proud we didn't cry lol.

      Delete
  2. Awww, there's nothing like Mommalove...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely birthday tribute! It's a blessing you two are so close. Happy Birthday, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete

Followers